background

8.12.2010

florida is hot.

like- way hot. hotter than Texas. who could have thunk!?

My trip to Orlando was short, jam-packed, fun, and exhausting. I think I got about 10 hours of sleep between the three nights that I was there... not so great for the immune system.

Here are some fun pics from our time at Magic Kingdom (we lasted until about 2 AM at the park):



I'm glad to be back home. Tuesday I finished up summer school with 2 finals and a 20 page paper. joy.

and now I'm done!... until August 30th. : )

Shout out to some of my beautiful friends celebrating birthdays recently:

Michelle

Megan

Blair

Happy Happy Birthday sweet friends!!

So what's on the agenda for the Agnors for the next week?

Lots of relaxing, catching up on long to-do lists, cooking yummy meals, hanging with friends (do I hear a game night coming up? I think I do.), a garage sale at the Lees, maybe even some Wii?

Monday is my birthday and Will has (surprisingly) kept our plans a secret. So I have NO idea what is in store for us this weekend. I'm excited to spend some fun time with him and (maybe) get out of College Station for a few days.

Above all, I'm really looking forward to slowing down a bit. I feel like I haven't had much time to process... through anything. So I want to spend time just being. being present. being grateful for all that has happened in the past few months/lifetime. being hopeful for the coming fall season. I just want to soak it all in...

hmmm... I might go crawl up in a hammock with a good book.

until next time bloggy world,
aubrey

1 comment:

  1. hello deary!! I'm so glad you two decided to start a blog! It makes keeping in touch feel so much more personal.
    Sooeww your wedding present from us finally made its way to the United States hahaha...just a lil belated. If you can send me your mailing address my mom can get it the rest of the way to you.

    Lovings from the Peters

    ReplyDelete