background

8.04.2010

update

Whelp. These past few weeks have been flying by and its about to get crazier.

This past weekend, Will's brother, Ben and his wife, Jordan came into town to visit family.

The weekend was filled with Ninfa's, pictures, multiple games of Settlers of course, good wine, breakfast at Cracker Barrel,



a photo shoot, and spending hours looking at funny Youtube videos. Ben's new favorite is double rainbow. If you like that, you have to hear the song! (even funnier!) I don't know how many times Ben and Will watched that! So sorry Jordan that you have to hear that over and over now!

This week I took some pictures for our friend, Jeff. He is graduating in about a week and needed some senior pictures. So we headed around campus and about melted in the 150 degree heat. It was really fun for me because when Jeff asked me, I was extremely nervous. like- way nervous! It has been a long time since I have played around with my camera and I was seriously doubting myself. During our time, I found myself really enjoying taking pictures and Jeff even made a comment like, "Why don't you do this more often?" I'm not sure. I gave a few bad excuses, and some legit ones... but that's not the point. I think what's been holding me back is the fact that I know soooooo many really great photogs and I just can't justify putting my pics up against them. But I think this has stifled the fun and pleasure I get from taking pictures. So, I decided that I want to be free to enjoy playing with my camera, even if I'm not really good at it. : ) Thanks Jeff for snapping me out of that mindset!

here are a few of my favorites so far:


Tomorrow I leave for Orlando, Florida to this place for the next 4 days for Ernst & Young's International Intern Conference.

Pretty much, its going to be a leadership retreat with some free time at Disney. And the best thing about it... I get paid to go! Sawweeet! I will surely miss my husband though!

Next week, I have two finals and then I will be D.O.N.E. with summer school! I'm so thankful for a break and ready to be able to tackle a list of things that I haven't been able to do since being in school. Will's work is steadily getting busier, so we are trying to use our time well before the "back to school" rush starts up. Until next time!

aubrey

1 comment:

  1. Jordan and I agree...this blog is an awesome idea! Except...use better pics of us, cmon now! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete